Happy Friday! This weekend my friend Shari and I are driving down to the gulf coast for a little beach time in celebration of our friend Jennifer's 35th birthday. I am so excited to spend some time with girlfriends and r e l a x. I bought a maternity swimsuit online for the occasion and I'm ready to rock that sucker. Sometimes I have to pinch myself that I'm talking about buying things like maternity swimsuits. It is totally wild and surreal. And pretty dang wonderful.
I've run across some amazing stuff on the Web lately -- so many pretty things! I wanted to share some of them with y'all today in a little round-up post. Without further ado, here's what's catching my eye this week:
1. The prettiest summer painted invitations I ever did see by Shannon Kristen.
4. Lego art! So cool.
5. The perfect summer back yard via Dwell.
6. The Georgia girl in me LOVES this print by The Hunted Interior.
7. A great reminder by Ruffled Ink Designs.
10. Pants in the color turquoise -- yes!
Have a wonderful weekend! xo -- Natty