Happy Friday! Tonight James and I are going on a date -- we haven't been on one in a little while, so I'm really looking forward to it. We're going to grab dinner and see a movie. Tomorrow evening I'm meeting two of my gal pals for a little girl time and a late night dance party at Little Kings. And Sunday is James's family reunion. It's shaping up to be a mighty fine weekend, if you ask me.
Before I go, here are a few things that caught my eye this week:
1. Jonathan Adler's nautical-themed new line of ceramics is making my heart pitter patter
2. This abstract installation piece by Imi Knoebel -- the colors are perfect
4. Really wishing this swimsuit by Zimmermann was in my budget for the beach in two weeks
5. A heart lock for the front door! From the home of Danni of Oh, Hello Friend
6. The prettiest bicycle I ever did see -- by Huffy
And a few other things worth mentioning:
Some of the most beautiful photos of the Grand Canyon I've ever seen
This made me laugh re: my upcoming 30th birthday -- so many are true
When did Walter White become Heisenberg? (I cannot wait for the premiere August 11!!)
Wishing there was a company like this nearby; I have an itch to explore lately, but only in an Airstream
Sean Parker's wedding photos are ba-na-nas
A mini tour of our backyard, the fence + making progress (finally!)
My first post all about freelance life (anything y'all are curious about?)
Have a great weekend!