This week has been a little bit crazy around here. Why is it that right before you go on vacation, you kill yourself the week before you leave, running around trying to get things done? Always happens. We're going to crash my parents' beach vacation this weekend -- with the help of my little brother -- on the gulf coast. Even though the forecast is looking a little bleak, I'm still crossing my fingers and toes for a little sunshine. And if the sun decides to hide, there's always Apples to Apples and Bananagrams...and the premiere of "Breaking Bad." (I am so excited to watch on Sunday, you guys! Who's with me?!)
Other than that...here's what caught my eye this week:
1. On the hunt for this vintage camping book -- photo by Calsidy Rose
2. Love this indigo-dyed lunch sack by Metsa
3. Such a cute whale! Design by Georgia Bokhua
4. Love this necklace by Leif -- could be a DIY if you have some funky beads sitting around...
6. The perfect office chair? Mrs. Godfrey swivel chair by Mint Interiors
And a few other things worth mentioning:
Shark cat -- my new fave
Kiernan Shipka -- no doubt she's the Queen Bee
The invention of teenagers
"Breaking Bad," the musical -- so funny!
We are looking forward to a long weekend full of sunshine, white sand and clear blue water. Have a great weekend! In the meantime, please keep in touch [here] + [here] if you'd like...
Be back Wednesday!