Hooray -- the weekend is almost here! What are you all up to? My bestie since age 13 is coming for a little girl fun tomorrow, and I am so excited. We're going to relive our teenage horror movie obsessed phase, put our big girl panties on and go see "The Conjuring" -- eek! I'm so excited to see it -- the previews look so good! Scary movies about ghosts usually don't scar me as much as real-life-ish horror movies do, a la "The Strangers" -- I still can't think about that one too much, or I'll loose sleep. It's hands-down the scariest movie I've ever seen. (In fact, I just watched the trailer, and I have re-traumatized myself.) After seeing the movie we plan to have a little girls night on the town. We're going to have a ball!
I hope you all have something fun planned for the weekend, too. For now, I will leave you with a few things that caught my eye this week:
1. This milk glass collection -- from my friend Amber's Instagram feed -- makes me swoon!
2. It isn't even funny how badly I want these overalls. I'm almost crazy enough to spend $368 on them (but I won't!) Praying to the sales gods to put these on mark-down, pronto.
3. Swan picks for your next soiree! via BHLDN
4. Beyonce and Blue Ivy Carter...I love this photo.
5. I just bought this Georgia print I've had my eyes on for quite a while -- it's going in my kitchen.
Print by Old Try
6. I can't think of a better "hug" pillow than one of this cute little alpaca, and I want it. By Honyardoh
And a few other things worth mentioning...
As a freelancer, I found this to be very motivating + inspiring
Hold on to your pants -- because Jesse and the Rippers are getting back together!
Jimmy Fallon, as adorable as ever, in his SNL audition tape
...also, this video made me smile
In case you missed it, I was here this week...
And last but not least, my town in The New York Times (woo!)
Have a great weekend, y'all!