Life has been a little hectic around here lately. I was not accepted to be a vendor in Greenville's Indie Craft Parade (booo), but I am going to be at the Indie South Fair in Athens August 17! (Locals, please mark your calendars and come by and say hello!) I've been busy making new fun goodies in my free time, like gift tags, magnets, journals, tailgate fans, Athens map posters, pins -- even fancy iPhone cases! Most of the new products are Athens related because the show will be in town. I want to snap some photos of all of them and share here soon...but lately I've been sharing a good bit on Instagram!
My life in Instagrams lately, from top to bottom:
- B and me
- New gift tags, coming soon to the shop! (Which illustrations would you guys like on tags?!)
- My thrifted "pocket change" dish -- I'll use it to hold my biz cards at craft shows
- Picked up this little pink ring holder recently (James thinks it's creepy)
- Our pink guest bath is now light grey! The new color is so soothing, and I like it.
- My family celebrating baby brother's 27th birthday
- New Athens journals + bulldog tags!
- My friend Angie picked up this miniature for me recently for my TH project -- love it!
Have a fantastic Wednesday!