Lately my Pinterest and Instagram feeds have been all about "summer bucket lists." The last time I made a bucket list was when the Mister and I were packing up our apartment in Atlanta and leaving town -- we had a lot of fun exploring our city before we moved.
But back to summer bucket lists. I was first inspired by my friend Angie, who make a huge list on her chalkboard for her family to work on over the next few months. And yesterday my friend Lindsay over at Pen & Paint made a super cute summer bucket list printable, plus a black and white version for kids to color and make their own.
This got me thinkin'. Sure -- summer buckets lists are especially great for kids, since most of them are out of school and have lots of free time on their hands. But why can't adults have their own bucket lists, full of trips, nighttime outings and cocktails?
So I got to work making a list of my own, and I had a lot of fun doing it:
5. Visit Six Flags during the week -- hoping to go in October for "Fright Fest" since we couldn't make it this summer...
8. Eat dinner outside more
9. Watch fireworks on the 4th -- cancelled due to rain (boo!)
10. Read 6 new books (in progress) "Where we Belong" // "Joyland" // "Beautiful Ruins" //
12. Try three new summer cocktails -- this one is on my list
14. Go tubing when the temp is over 90 degrees
15. Create new prints of fave quotes in calligraphy
17. Get friends together for karaoke night downtown
I'm really looking forward to crossing each one of these off the list this summer! What's on your summer bucket list?