Happy Memorial Day weekend, friends! Although I didn't realize it was Memorial Day weekend until I saw a Pottery Barn flyer in my inbox this morning. Freelancers tend to forget about these holidays until they are upon us. So today just got a lot better. What fun things do you have planned for your day off? Maybe I should consider crossing a thing or two off my summer bucket list. Hmm.
Since my dad was sick last weekend, my parents are planning on coming over Sunday to help James and me with our fence. We plan to dig the holes for the posts, let them sit for awhile, then finish the project in the next week or two. I can't wait to see the final result!
This week also marked my first ultrasound while taking Clomid. I apparently have two little follicles tucked away and rearing to go, so we are wishing and hoping for the best in the next few weeks...
Before I go, here are a few things that caught my eye this week:
1. Berkley Illustration's Girl Scout kitten is the best thing I've seen on the Web this week! So cute.
2. A sweet wedding ring styled photo by Max Wanger
3. Putting this owl hanging planter by Lovebug Kiko on my wish list
4. These oil paintings by Donna Walker simply make me feel good
5. A great addition to your Memorial Day table: Coca-cola salad! recipe via Magnolia Days
6. My kitchen could use these bright canisters by LeeAnn Yare
And a few other things worth mentioning:
First things first: helping the tornado victims in Oklahoma [here]
Even more ways to help victims here -- we donated by texting the word REDCROSS to 90999
Bash, Please's genius party idea: a giant paint by number for guests to complete!
Have you seen our President's prom photos? My heart! I love that guy.
Have a great Memorial Day weekend, friends!
Hug the veteran who's in your life and say "thank you."