Happy Friday! How was your week? Not only did Mad Men premiere last Sunday, but I also met Andy on Tuesday...and tonight we'll be seeing Fitz and the Tantrums play at the 40 Watt! I'm going to go ahead and call this week a success. So fun.
I hope you all have a great weekend planned. Tomorrow I'm traveling south for one of my best friend's bridal showers, and I'm looking forward to it. Otherwise, we don't really have anything major planned! We'll see where the weekend takes us. Until then...
A few things that caught my eye this week:
1. Keys from an Alice in Wonderland themed wedding via Junebug Weddings
2. This clutch by Kindah Khalidy really is a party all the time
3. A ring bearer
4. A tiny treasure hunt with a "Guide to Hiding" via Skunkboy Blog
5. Digging these iridescent Lilac Ovi Earrings via Emma Stine Limited
6. A friend sent me a link to these pretties by Eric Michael Amanda -- the perfect sandals for summer
And a few other things worth sharing:
New in the shop! "I like big books and I cannot lie" notecard sets -- especially fun for book club pals!
Bob Hope's rad space-age home is going on the market for a cool 50 million.
For a good laugh, watch this.
The best name for an acupuncture office, ever?! And the decor isn't too shabby, either.
Love this old post about the Draper's swinging New York City apartment.
Have a great weekend, and be sure to check in Monday...I have a sweet giveaway in store for y'all!