Today's post is courtesy of Natalie of The Southern Hostess ("Soho" for short). A gal with a true love for the south, Natalie and her husband live in New York, New York, and I've been an avid follower of her blog for a few years now. Perhaps what I like most about Natalie (besides the shared name, of course) is her true love for weekend brunching and snapping pictures as she goes, one of the Kilgores' favorite past times as well!
If you haven't already, check out Natalie's blog for pretty photos, fun finds and plenty of delicious homemade recipes, like these homemade thin mints. OH yeah!
Natalie has been so kind as to recommend her favorite kitchen gadgets for summer cookin' in the kitchen, so allow her to inspire you all with her picks.
Thanks, Natalie! -- Natty
Hi there! These are a few of my picks for keeping things cool and simple in the kitchen all summer long:
1. These earn my vote as the prettiest Popsicle molds out there.
2. This cute and quirky bowl can hold all those yummy summer salads and the serving spoons are built-in.
3. The easy-to-use Cuisinart ice cream maker comes in lots of colors.
4. Make big beautiful ice cubes for all those summer cocktails. They won't melt as quickly as regular ice does.
5. If you live in an apartment like me, but you still want grill marks on your food, try this pan.
6. It can't hurt to have condiment spoons for all your hot dog and hamburger fixins.
7. A reamer is a great way to get every bit of juice out of all the citrus you're using.
8. This mini colander is perfect for washing berries.
So, who's ready to get cookin'? --Natalie