My weekend, a la the Instagram app:
1. Finishing up some save-the-date postcards on Friday 2. Organizing frames for a wall collage in our bathroom ("after" pics later!)
3. & 4. Bianca napping in her window seat, then taking a dive under her favorite blanket
5. Thrifting: the perfect winter dress 6. Bangles for 99 cents!
7. Callie (or Lester, depending on who's talking to her) getting friendly on the back porch 8. Dreamy house in Winder, Georgia
9. On the way to see the Dawgs play...at Pana and Jayce's house! 10. The Big Chicken, right around the corner
11. & 12. An old train depot* antiques shop, aka my idea of Heaven
(*the train outside actually rumbled by as we were shopping, and the rattling of the floor and windows was too. cool.)
13. Can you believe I got this type collection for only $50?! 14. Our 2nd run-in with retro KFC fodder for the weekend...
Friday wine night on the back porch with my lovely lady neighbor friends + wine and lots of laughsHow was your weekend?!
A tasty game day spread and lots of our friends at Pana and Jayce's house* in Marietta
*A "Georgia" dance and big belly laughs from Pana's cutie pie 2-year-old niece, Anna