2. The painting that hung over the couch in our sea cabin (that I really, really, wanted to take home with me).
3. Reading. (More on that later!)
4. Fluffy white clouds over the marsh.
5. I sat in the same seat as Timothy Dalton at Hyman's Seafood! Cool.
6. Market Street pup.
7. King Street is almost too beautiful and perfect to be real! Doesn't it look a little like a movie set?
8. Fireworks after the Riverdogs game on Friday night. There is nothing better than a good old fashioned fireworks display at the end of a baseball game.
That concludes our trip to Charleston/Isle of Palms in pictures! Happy Friday, everyone...(where did this week go?!)