1. Lately I've been mapping like mad -- it is definitely wedding season, but I can't complain!
2. I made Gena's shrimp and artichoke bake last Friday night. It was delicious.
3. I finally found a frame worthy of my favorite Wayne Thiebaud print. Hooray!
4. My great-grandmother's infamous pound cake I made for the neighborhood potluck James and I hosted last weekend. I think several empty wine bottles + a late-night game of Apples to Apples means the party was a success!
5. One of the poison rings available right now in my vintage etsy shop...
6. My better half, finishing up our taxes on the front porch Sunday afternoon. I'm a little jealous that he can sit outside for hours on end and his eyes won't water even once from all the pollen.
Not pictured: our new hydrangea bush that we planted over the weekend (fingers crossed that it lives!)